Hachette Book Group
Hachette - I could Pee On This Book
Pickup currently unavailable at Luster, A Gift Boutique
Animal lovers will laugh out loud at the quirkiness of their feline friends with these insightful and curious poems from the singular minds of funny cats.
The author of the internationally syndicated comic strip Sally Forth helps cats unlock their creative potential and explain their odd behavior to ignorant humans. With titles like "Who Is That on Your Lap?," "This Is My Chair," "Kneel Before Me," "Nudge," and "Some of My Best Friends Are Dogs," the poems collected in I Could Pee on This perfectly capture the inner workings of the cat psyche.
With photos of the cat "authors" throughout, this whimsical poetry book reveals kitties at their wackiest and most exasperating (but always lovable).
How much does shipping cost?
- At this time, we ship only in the United States.
- Shipping is free on orders $75 and over.
- Regular shipping rate is $7 for standard delivery.
- Expedited shipping rate is $15.
How long does it take for my order to ship?
- We do our best to ship orders out within 2 to 3 business days after it has been placed.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once your order ships. The tracking number for orders will include an estimated delivery day.
- All orders are shipped directly from our store in Cleveland, OH.
Can I make a change to my order before it ships?
- We highly recommend that you review your order information before submitting, as we typically process and ship the next business day. If your order remains unfulfilled and without a tracking number, we may be able to make adjustments to your order. Please email our customer support team with your order number at email@example.com.
- Please ensure your mailing address and email are correct at checkout as we are unable to make changes to this once the package has shipped.
My order is missing or missing items, what do I do?
- If you're missing items or shipments or if you have any concerns about the products you received, contact us within seven days of the delivery date. Please make certain to ship to a secure location as we will not process returns or re-ship orders once the tracking shows delivery confirmation.
- Luster, A Gift Boutique is not responsible for package deliveries affected by an invalid or old address provided by the customer or weather delays. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once your order ships. The tracking number for orders within the U.S. will include an estimated delivery day.
What is your return policy?
- Regularly priced merchandise can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receiving it. All merchandise must be returned with tags attached and clothing must be unworn, unwashed, and free from any stains or odors.
- Once we have verified the condition of the return, we will process the refund to your method of payment. Full refunds will be subjected to a $7 shipping fee.
- In the case that merchandise is returned in poor condition and without the tags, we reserve the right to refuse future returns.
What if my return is after 7 days?
- Returns made between 7-14 days will be given store credit subjected to a $7 shipping fee.
- We will not accept returns after 14 days.
How do I initiate a return?
- Shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org with you name and order number.
- We provide a return label through our portal. We do recommend dropping your package off at your nearest UPS location as soon as possible.
- Please allow up to two weeks for your return to be processed once received at our warehouse, and 1-3 business days for refunds to be processed to your original form of payment.
What if I want to return an item that I received as a gift?
- If you would like to return an item that was gifted to you, please email email@example.com with the buyer’s name and order number. The buyer will not be contacted; it will simply help us find the order and act as proof of purchase.